2020 Leadership Conference
Join us for the 8th Annual SHRM of Greater St. Louis Leadership Conference! This year we are going virtual! Register now to attend the region's premier Human Resources professional development conference for an opportunity to enhance your HR practitioner skills. Attendees will be able to earn up to 14.75 hours of SHRM and HRCI recertification credit between the live virtual event and on-demand viewing.
"First, you need to enlighten people to the various voices in their community. Need to honor voices and value what people bring to the table based on their background. During a world of change, Dr. Art McCoy sets the stage to Ride the Wave of Change." Dr. Art McCoy
The Society of Human Resources Management Greater St. Louis Chapter is proud present Dr. Art McCoy as our 2020 keynote speaker. Read more...
Educational Sessions for Everyone! Topics Include:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Choosing Courage in Difficult & Uncertain Seasons
- If Not You, Who? How to Crack the Code of Employee Disengagement
- Inclusive Leadership: Creating Work Communities of Belonging
- Form I-9 Compliance
- Give Your Employees C.R.A.P...the Success Formula for Building Employee Loyalty
- Creating a Culture of Coaching
- 2020 Election Year Update - Pandemics, Politics & Proposals
- Managing Time Off Work: 2020 Update
- The Human Team: So, You Created a Team But People Showed Up!
- This One Goes to Eleven: Amp Up Your Virtual Communication
- Emerging Benefits Tactics & Strategies in Times of Change
SHRM St. Louis Chapter Members - Included in Membership
Non-Chapter Members - $250
Fees include all conference materials and on-demand access to the sessions after the event.
Want to join SHRM St. Louis or need to renew? Click here to join for only $320 and attend the conference for free!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
Supporting Partnership Packages are available for $500 for SHRM St. Louis Chapter Members and $700 for Non-Chapter Members!
All Supporting Partnership Packages include:
- One newsletter per year advertising your organization's events
- Advertise any of your events/webinars on a section of our website about upcoming business partner events.
- Listing (including a blurb about your business) in our Business Partner Directory, an online directory of our business partners grouped by industry.
- Listing in our annual conference's Virtual Sponsor Center, and a banner displayed on every page of our conference web app. The Annual Conference typically has 600+ attendees, and will be held virtually this year.
- Speak at our "HR Innovation" virtual discussions on topics related to your field. Speakers talk for 3-5 minutes on a particular topic related to the HR profession. This is a fantastic way for our members to get to know our business partners!
Thank You to Our Partners!
$0.00 Member Registration
$250.00 Non-Member Registration