We invite you to become a member of St. Louis' premier organization for human resource professionals...SHRM of Greater St. Louis. We have been a SHRM affiliate for over 50 years and continue to be a consistently growing and vibrant chapter. SHRM St. Louis brings together HR professionals in the Greater St. Louis Area with regular opportunities for professional development and networking. We would like to introduce you to the myriad of benefits a SHRM St. Louis membership provides.
- High quality speakers
- Networking opportunities
- HR Certification Institutes & SHRM credit opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Social events for additional networking
- Opportunity to collaborate with other organizations
- Meals during meetings
- Monthly SHRM St. Louis newsletter
- Access to SHRM St. Louis LinkedIn group
- Summer Symposium Series
- Access to Business Partner Products & Services
- Internship and mentoring opportunities
Membership in SHRM St. Louis provides the opportunity to earn more than 20 HRCI and SHRM recertification credits in a 12-month time-frame. Education sessions include our monthly meetings (7), half-day legal update, summer symposiums (3), and a full-day annual conference. Handouts/slides from past presentations are posted in the members-only section of the website (when available).
In addition, we offer networking opportunities through volunteering, our LinkedIn group, and access to the online membership directory. SHRM St. Louis is an individual membership organization; there are no corporate memberships. Annual dues are $320 for Regular and Business Partner members, and include all meeting fees. Memberships are valid for one year from the date of joining.
- Regular Member - Practitioner of HR (i.e., HR Directors, Generalists, Vice Presidents, etc.) (Have more than 5 HR team members? Contact the SHRM St. Louis office about Corporate Discounts!)
- Business Partner Member - Individual who provides a service or product to HR professionals (i.e., staffing agencies, consultants, insurance, etc).
- Student Member - $75 annually for full-time undergraduate students
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or (314) 892-7994 for more information!